Monday, February 8, 2010

Holla



About me:
17,
Female,
Canadian,
Random,
Sydney,
Kinda weird,
Loyal,
In love,
5'6 (and 3/4),
Easily Obsessed,
Fun,
PANDAS,
Etc. Etc.


Mmmmmkaykay SO now that is out of the way, and if you know me or have read old blog posts you'll know that I can be pretty moodie (HAH lol *inside moment BB *Giggle**) and weird and twisted (in the good and bad ways) BUT this is me and if you choose to read me, you'll have to deal =]


KK so, I'm currently trying to get my stupid arse laptop to play Flight of the Conchords Season 2 on dvd BUT it hates me and refuses >=[

Gorsh Damnet lol Amir, Sorrow!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjZmGdz9n9s&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-2-HM

JAKE (As in Jake and Amir is SMEXXXXXI)

Seriously, watch more if you live under a rock and don't appreciate Jake and Amir.

Wow, I get distracted easily...SPOON.

That was uncalled for,

K, so I have been like SUPER fridgeing tired all day I stayed up till like one last night and got up at 7for a doctors thingy and I just got back from Ballet and Oh muh effing guh I'm tiiiiiired


=\

I'll have to cut it short for tonight ladies and gents, MISS ME!

Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: