Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Mourning

Subject- In Mourning
Date- May, 26, 2009
Time- 11:27 am
Watching- Nothing
Feeling- Mournful
Weight- Idc


I'm in mourning, Head to toe black, Mother thinks I'm over reacting.

Does being in Mourning mean I'm disrespecting his wishes? He wanted a celebration and I'm giving him the opposite of what he wanted, It feels right but maybe it isn't, I think I will do my memorial this weekend, I just need candles I was thinking maybe birthday candles oh and Pixie Stixs. I don't know if Brokeback Mountain is the right choice, but I'll think about it I wish I could remember the name of that god damn band...

I stopped crying, I actually don't think I can, I didn't sleep at all last night and it still doesn't seem real.

Red Bull and Pixie Stixs? Rockstar and Pixie Stixs and Lollipops?

I don't know what to do, I tried writing lists, and for the first time, It actually didn't help...

How, Well I know how
Why, Well we all know why
Who, Well that's a stupid question
What,Well Pete I guess
Where,Well his room I think

That didn't help at all.


No.

No.

Where the hell is that fucking ass hole, what fucking hole has he crawled under?


Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: