Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oops

BoldSubject- Oops
Date- May, 30, 2009
Time- 12:09 pm
Watching- Nothing
Feeling- Nothing
Weight- w.e.

Sorry for not writing yesterday, I was in the city all day.

I cried yesterday, for the first time in days, Made a complete blubbering fool of my self in fount of C.T., it made him happy that I "Trusted him" It pissed me off, I didn't mean to and now he's all proud of himself, He kept accidentally making suicide comments...And he didn't realize.

I'm supposed to do the memorial thing tomorrow, I still don't have the candles or the Pixie Stixs.

Moms great plan for making me stop feeling like shit is to pretend she doesn't know what or who I'm talking about when I mention it, Not that I'm mentioning it...at all.

My heart hurts.

Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: