Monday, May 25, 2009

Subject- No
Date- May, 25, 2009
Time- 9:47pm
Watching- Nothing
Feeling- No...Confused, angry, upset....no
Weight- Idk

No...It' can't be true...it-it cant be, no, No I wont believe it. I refuse...it can't be true, he couldn't have

I can't stop crying, why can't I stop crying, It's not even crying anymore it's just gasping for air, why isn't there enough air? Why didn't he tell me, I saw him the other day I missed the funeral why didn't he god damn tell me, He knew he was supposed to tell me, why didn't either of them tell me anything before, I could have done something...I could have...

I missed the funeral, It was in Ohio, not like I could have gone anyway but I missed it, I think I'll have my own little memorial thingy, Get 16 Candles (actual candles, not the movie) get a shit load of Pixie stixs and burn the candles while watching Broke back Mountain, nvm I guess that's stupid, I don't know what to do, what do people do when this happens? I tried telling people, no one understood, How can he be gone? How did I not know? why didn't they tell me, He...he knew to trust me, but I guess I wasn't worth it, I'm mad at him, I wish I could say it out loud but I'm mad, I'm mad and I miss him more then I ever have.

There was no band, no movie, no hats, no colour coding, no rainbows and no outside, It was in a church, everyone wearing black and crying.

Why couldn't they have listened to what he wanted?


Sorry, I failed you I should have done better, I love you Peter (You know I'm mad when I call you peter) I'll always remember you, and miss you.

Love, Writer Girl (a.k.a...anything you wanted to call me)

No comments: