Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cam

Subject- Cam
Date- October,25,2008
Time- 10:09pm
Watching- N/A
Feeling- =]
Weight- ugh I don't weight myself anymore!

*giggle*

Helloooooo,

Soo, I'm sorta crushing on Cameron (you know, Mr.Hottie Tush) and I think he might sorta be liking me back =S

I mean we've been flirting with each other since day one (all hail king of scotland!) and him and his GF broke up over two weeks ago...let me spew my thougts at the page kk?(it's either this or I call P.L. WOW she would be pissed...)


We spent most of last class talking to each other, he was quite obviously flirting with me and I was flirting back, and then this morning he commented on one of my facebook pictures (we had talked about it on friday) His exact (facebook) words were:

" im so digging that hat very actractive "

Yes I know he wrote Actr-active, is it sad that I think he's like the cutest thing in the world?


ahh well I ment to write more and this took mea suprising amount of time to write...nothing I'm super super tired though (I was over at P.L.'s overnight and I got like 5 & 1/2 hours of sleep and she's coming over here tomorrow I think =]



Bye! (Are you guys going to kiss...in the play? LMAO I love you drew!)

Love, Writer Girl

No comments: