Friday, October 10, 2008

Rawrr!

Subject- Rawrr!
Date- October,11,2008
Time- 12:24am
Watching- Trashy Life episodes!
Feeling- Not-so-sick && Rawrrish!
Weight- I seriously don't know =[



So I'm getting totally obsessed with Audrey Kitching, Zui Suicide, Kiki Kannibal, HannaBeth, Jac Vanek, Dakota Rose, Etc. Etc. I mean Audrey Kitching is like my idol, but everyone has those SceneQueen urges every now and then right?w.e. =]

I had writing this morning, screw Kevvie, Cam is where it's at! *swoon* let me break it down for you:

I get to writing lateish, everyone has sat down already and there is only one seat left, right beside 'Mr.Hottie.Tush' Himself! gah! so I sit and I catch him looking at me twice before we say anything to each other, Leslie (Teach) gathers everyone's writing and randomly hand them out, apparently Two people didn't hand theres in so neither Cam or I have one, Leslie borrows my Pen and quickly writes us out a page to share, Our Convo

C- Is this yours?
S-We're Sharing
C-Oh
S-You weren't pay attention were you?
C-Yeah, No I've got alot of stuff going on right now
S-Oh
C-Mr. Dress up should be in the Gym, He was fat
S-And Dead
C-He's dead?
S-Yeah
C-Damn

Lmao, later:

A-Who are your people?
C-The Little Mermaid, P.M. Harper, Mr.Dress-up and *Points at me* It's you isn't it?
S- Noo, oh come one! It's Sid Vicious! Famous Punk Rocker?!And anyway, my name is spelt with a 'Y' oh yeah and my last name isn't you know...vicious!
C-Well I don't know...
A-I know Sid Vicious!
M-He was in the Sex Pistols right?
S-Yes!
A-I know him!
S-What like personally?He's...Dead
C-...Like Mr.Dress-up...
A-No I mean like I know of him- Yes I'm friends with him, We're tight,
M-On Sundays I whip out his corpse and we play checkers


lol Later Still:

L-Why don't you tell them what song it was India?
I-Oh it..it was I write Sins Not Tragedies by..uh I can't remember...
C-Oh god I know this it's uhh...
S-Panic at the Disco
C-Panic at the disco! Right! Whiny Little Emo posers
S-*Gasp* Oh no you didn't!
C-They are!
S-They are not!


Later:
Ch- Ahem, we need some girls to take part in the play this year, because we always end up doing Man plays...and frankly they are just embarrassing
Lewis- I had to wear a dress one year...
Leslie- Syd should act! Will you?
S-Sure,
Leslie- Really? I thought you might be to shy
C- Your going to act?
S-Maybe
C-I don't act...


After that we broke off into groups for Drama, (Our Group was Sienna,Ingrid,Mayala,Chris,Cam && Moi!) and thats impressive, because Cam like never takes part in...anything.

We had to do this thing where we each had to make noises

Brainstorming:

Si- We should do forest sounds, Sorry I have camping on the brain, I'm going camping this weekend...
C-Why?
Si-Bad camping experience?Don't like roughing it?
Ch-Like roughing it with boys?
C-Shut up
M- We need noises
Ch- Right! Forest...Can I be a bird?
Lewis (from across the gym)- Stop talking about your bird!
Ch-No!
M-Guys!
Ch-ok I'll be a raven *bird sound*
M- I'll whistle *whistle*
Si- Thats...loud...
C- *beat boxes* I got nothing
S-Oh come on! that was foresty!
Ch- That was good...We should be urban sounds!
M-I could be a police car *high pitched car alarm/Police car whistle*
Ch- Motercycle! *Bad Motercycle sound, followed by purring*
S-Why is there a cat in your motercycle?
Ch-Don't ask ok!?!
Si-I can be screeching...*screech*
C-I'll be a bass filled car *low bass-y beat*
I- I don't know...
Ch- *looks at me* whats your sound?
S-I have no special noise making talents
*cough* (Don't know whos)
Ch-Taxi cab driver *mexican accent* get in de car man!
S-With the accent like that really? like the Taco bell man?
Ch-Si!
S-Pfh
Ch- That should be your sound!!
S-Pfh?
Ch-Yes!
C-The air going out of a tire *makes tiny horn sound*
Ch-Yes! everyone, do the sounds!
*Everyone does sounds*
I-We should just sing somthing
Ch- In the jungle!
Ch & C & M- *Start singing in the jungle*
Ch- No! I want to be an 'A whimba way!'
S & Si - Us to!
M-I'll whistle
C-I'll lay us a beat
I-Am I the only one singing?
Ch & S- Yes
I- Grreeaaattt
*Lewis Runs over from other side of the room*
Lewis- Sydney! High Five! *Highfive*
S-What was that about? *turns*
I-Sydney, High Five! *Highfive*
S-Whats with all the Highfiving?
I-Were in a good mood!
S-*muttering* that doesn't explain Lewis...

*Perform*

Later:
*sitting at table*

C- So did you just start homeschooling?
S-Uh no, since Grade Three
C-Huh, I've never seen you before

*Interrupted by lewis trying to be a Pony/Super Mario*

Later:

*Chris and Liam skip by, holding hands acting out Lewis sounds*
C-Theres alot of Boy love in homeschooling...
S-*laugh*


Later:
C- Dude don't touch my axe1
A-Your Axe? seriously you called it an axe? thats just disrespectful...
C-Her name is Sydney.


And when I was about to leave I looked down at the paper (the Mr.Dress-up /little mermaid/Sid vicous/P.M. Harper, paper) and he had written and 'Y' over the 'I' in Sid

=]

Gah, your brave if you read all that, it's now like 12:52!) down worry P.L. I wasn't keeping anything from you, it's just it's easier to remember when I'm typing,

Alright if anyone (other then P.L.) Reads this Add me on Facebook (Sydney Crawley) I need more friends!


Peace bizzotchhhh!

Love, Writer Girl

No comments: