Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heyz!

Subject- Heyz!
Date- October,7,2008
Time- 10:06pm
Watching- Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds"
Feeling- Tired and cheery
Weight- 139 (I think)

Hey Dahlz!

I'm not going to write some long drawn out thingy or whatever 'm going to go onto polyvore later (www.polyvore.com) and I'm pretty tired so I don't want this to be to long.

If anyone cared P.L. and I didn't get to see one of the movies but We did go see the other (You don't mess with the Zohan) and we had (in my opinion) a really fun weekend, I also had a good time with S.C.

So Sorryz for not writing this week, and I can't promise to write much this week because of Bird Day (Thanksgiving) but I promise I'll try!

In other news: Cristiano Ronaldo (Some sporty soccer person, HE WEARS RED!) has opened his SECOND clothing boutique a brief Review:

The store includes all the essential wardrobe items for a metrosexual Mediterranean stallion, including diamante studded belts, jeans with leather pockets and patent buckled loafers.


In a departure from the recent trend for subtle labels on designer clothes, Ronaldo's collection includes large metal emblems of his initials and team number 7 in clear view.


The flashy labels means it will be obvious to everyone the wearer has bought from Ronaldo's line.


The store also sells slinky outfits for women, perfect for any aspiring WAG



Ooh la la! how gay can you get!? jkjkjkjkjk

Ciao Bellas && Bellos!

Love, Writer girl

No comments: