Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't hate me!

Subject - Don't hate me!
Date - July,25th,
Time - 1:33am,
Watching - N/A,
Feeling - Weird,
Weight - 131 (yay!!)

oh my oh my oh my! I do apologise!, but I didn't abandon you...well I suppose I did, I meant to write . But it was complete chaos with the crazy (literally) aunt and C.C. and then I went and spend the weekend in Elenburg ,NY for X-mas in July with my grandparents,

I got the boxed set of Oceans 11,12,13 (duh) and a funky board game!

Gah! I want to write more but I'm so tired, I've been brushing my hair for three hours (Not kidding) apparently some time between this morning and 11pm my hair turned into this horrible dreaded(and by dreaded, I mean like matted together like dreadlocks) mess! omg like cut all of my hair off, it will never be the same again kind of tangled.

like cancel going to the mall with P.L. because it's so bad (Don't worry P, I wont!) I'll wash it again tomorrow morning, and hope that helps.

Still sorry,


Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: