Friday, July 4, 2008

Double entry

Subject - A Double Entry.
Date - July 4th
Time - 9:58pm
Watching - Mildred Pierce.
Feeling - Tired and exited.
Weight - 134 (I checked, in case your wondering that's one pound underweight for someone my Height)

Sorry for not writing yesterday, I spent the day in the city and it was Midnight before I remembered, And I was assured that I should not get up and update.

I'm expecting company for the weekend, and was mega glad to hear that contrary to my neurotic assumptions that her mother wouldn't let her come, P.L. will in fact be in my home sometime around One tomorrow afternoon.So expect *maybe* a post tomorrow morning, but probably none on Sunday.

Never fear, I should be back and posting on Monday!

In other B.F.F. Visiting news I spent the day (Finally) finishing cleaning my room, Washing my clothes (including brand new Items bought just this afternoon) Drying them, and folding them into Anal-Retentive piles completely accessorised and organized by day.

That's all for now, Must go get some beauty sleep!

Love, Writer Girl

No comments: