Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday

Subject - Yesterday,
Date - July, 14th,
Time - 10:41 pm,
Watching - Mommie Dearest ( again!)
Feeling - To much Red Bull!!!!!!!!
Weight - 135 (kill me!)

Oh my Ra! I had SO much fun yesterday C.H. (that's Mr.C.H. to you...now,lol) Had his birthday yesterday and it was crazy awesome, The ice cream cake (Curse you!) was eaten (Fork/spoon/hand free...of course- as is tradition, Birthday cake must be eaten face first with your hands behind your back) And worn by C.H. and my Aunt who had a royal cake fight much to my (and my camera phone's) delight.


I got bored and we started a bubble war ( C.H. and I that is) It was just like old time, I am so very glad he has his personality back and that he is just the C.H. I used to know who tormented me with the fact that he can vote, and that he plans on voting for someone stupid just to bug me, And that I can torment him with the manly Floral spin-y chair, Gold metallic rose covered throne (That died in the Cake fight, R.I.P.) and rainbow Candles/ purple cake writing.

Gotta love your family (at least when their being sane)

Ta Ta,


Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: