Saturday, July 12, 2008

'Night!

Subject - 'Night!,
Date - July,12th,
Time - 10:07 pm,
Watching - Breakfast at Tiffany's,
Feeling - Tired and overly warm,
Weight - 133.


Howdy peeps


Argh...I'm so frikken tired right now, you don't even want to begin to know how boring today was. It started out with a complete bitch fest with my grandmother (Can you say kuh-frikken-razzzy) And then there was the ever so exiting trip to Independent not even Food Basics hellllloooo How do they expect my future husband to propose? So then I walked all the way over to Proxim (OK so it was more like running but you don't want to picture me doing that in a tank top) And I bought the *sarcasm* Oh so coveted Sour Skittles.


But no need to fear Alan 2.0 (For those in the know {i.e. P.L.} that does mean something) wasn't there ,and then we went to the Dollar Store ,Oh come on I didn't even buy any cheap candy.


Gawd my lyfe iz lyke s0000000 lyke boring!!!!!!!1
(Omg I'm going to shoot myself, before the grammar police get me)



Much ado about nothing Bellas! Nighty night.


Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: