Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jesse

Subject - Jesse,
Date - July, 16th,
Time - 10:26 pm,
Watching - Die Mommie Die,
Feeling - Stupid,
Weight - 131 (yay!)


I HATE MEN! Argggh we all know ( We all being P.L. and C.C.) know I had this total thing for J.J.B. right?Well I went to the Premiere of 'Mamma Mia!' and who else did I see wearing a 2pac (laaaaaammmmmeeeee) Shirt with his arm around some ugly fat girl with a huge ass/ nose, but J.J.B. ! he gave me this totally 'Oh shit' look, but don't worry that was wiped off his face but the fat cow kissing his neck.


Why are guys such complete dicks? either they Knock you up (Maybe that's just me?) or the ditch you because you weren't easy enough for them (and according to judgemental people {ahem hem P.L.?} I'm kinda easy)



But enough of THAT rant, I'll have plenty of time to brood/blog over that tomorrow, on to my Review of 'Mamma Mia!' The movie was completely fab! I mean everyone is a little bit of an ABBA fan but this movie brought it out in every single person in the theater, singing along to the song, and laughing (and sometimes crying) our butts off and clapping till our hands hurt. This movie is most definitely destined to become a campy gay cult classic!


P.S. No one should ever see that much of Pierce Brosnan, (dude stop eating!!!)


Love, Writer Girl.

No comments: